Monday 5 April 2010

Life just got a bit busy!!

There is so much going on around here at the moment that I am finding it really difficult to keep  up and keep you informed!!

So I thought I would write a 'trailer'!

"Coming Soon to a Blog near You".....

  • 'It's Lambing Time in the Scottish Borders'
  • 'Waiting for the Farrier'
  • 'Wholecloth Design and Execution'
  • 'Look what's on the frame'
  • 'Work in progress'
In the meanwhile......

My Grandchildren are just so much fun, they love to do puzzles and are really good at those Chinese metal puzzles that are always around at Christmas time....

My friend sent over this metal puzzle, he calls it a 'Gypsy Puzzle', it's big and looks to be made by a Farrier, apparently the Gypsy's take bets on wether or not you can solve it, my friend said it took him 3 hours to solve!

My Grandchildren did it in 3 minutes and 2  minutes repectively.......
First Kyle.....


Then Fieron....


Kyle is pretty good at the wooden puzzles too.....



but unfortunately this one got the better of Fieron.....



Oh well..... not today....lol....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....