Friday 13 August 2010

Simple tops!

I think I am going to be in need of some simply pieced tops....

The smaller of the two has already been a practice piece on my Mega Quilter...it was the first quilt I practiced a pantogragh on, the stitches were huge so it was easy to skin with a sharp blade...I added a couple of borders and now it can be used again for more practicing...

The second top I made up from a batik 'jelly roll' with white added, it's in a bit of a weave design although the design is quite subtle as the contrast in colours is not too great.....bright and modern looking....well, we'll see how the quilting goes when the time comes...looks like there's a colour theme going on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....