Sunday 27 February 2011

A day out......about time! Part two!

Thought I had better explain....it seems like I have a lot of days out but infact most of my 'out and about' feature photos are taken on days when I am working...these three photos of architecture were taken when I was at the Spring Quilt Show on Friday.
Well, the first photo is of the old estate building on the Royal Highland Show Grounds...it's right behind the 'alpine lodge' type building where the quilt show is held....I wonder about the wisdom of the planning department sometimes?






Then this wonderful row of cottages is at this entrance to the Royal Highland Show Ground......






Love this!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos - what a wonderful part of the workd you do live in. My most favorite part of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there on Friday too - if only we had known we could have met!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pics! No castles or cottages in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....