Thursday 1 December 2011

A few small finishes!




That's two Christmas wallhangings, two Christmas table mats, two pillow shams, and three cushions with quilted fronts and backs....and a partridge in a pear tree....lol....all of the cushions and the pillow shams are made up from either orphan blocks or pieces left over from quilts you have previously seen too, well except for one quilt which is still being bound.













OK, they are not all finished, I still have the binding to hand sew down on one cushion but it will get done tomorrow!


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous - I love the Grandmother's Fan cushion and the wallhangings and ..... well, I just love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, with all these finished, what are you going to do tomorrow?

    Some lovely items, my favourite the Christmas wallhangings.

    Judy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That is great lot of finishes and they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great Kay, I just love white on white quilting, it looks so effective, and the wallhangings are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the fan pillow, and the feathers on the zig zag pillow are great, you did a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They quilting on your pillows are wonderful!! Great job!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kay, you have been a busy lady! I love everything. Your quilting is just mesmerising!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you've outdone yourself! What beautiful work! Have you got my present done yet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. way to get things done. Love the quilting, well actually love all the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work, Kay! I'm just drooling over all those lush feathers and swirls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful quilting. I love the swirls!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....