Sunday 22 April 2012

Still here......

I am still here although a bit distracted with my other life.
I can't show you any quilts until they have been picked up by customers but I can show you a little of what I have been up to over the last week or so while MIA, it's so consuming and fun, I didn't think I had time for another addiction...lol...

I've been hanging out with Carla Barrett, of Quilt Whisperer fame taking her Design Class for Quilters.

It's a Photoshop based class and we get to do some great things that are all quilt related, how cool is that?

These are some of my Week 1 homework assignments.....








Can't wait to see what's next!



9 comments:

  1. Kay, they look really good. When you say Photoshop do you mean the fully loaded photoshop or Elements.? I have been thinking of taking that class at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially the heart. Is this an online class?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun drawings Kay! Love the feather hearts! I took Carla's Quilt Whispering class a few years ago and had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a whizz at photoshop. I am just getting started, Carlas class is fantastic.... like you I am looking forward to next weeks classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this class fun? You're doing a great job with your designs. I haven't posted as many of mine as I should, but I am having a great time drawing and doodling. This ability is going to add a great deal to my quilting business. I can see more custom designs in my future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That large heart is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....