Wednesday 8 August 2012

Jelly Rolls and Pantographs....


A perfect combination.....
There are lots of lovely jelly roll patterns out there. I was lucky enough to quilt two recently for two different customers, they were both beautifully pieced and laid lovely and flat. I have a couple of jelly rolls lying around, doesn't everybody? After seeing these two lovely quilts I feel inspired to make a make a jelly roll quilt too!


First was Tricia's quilt in pinks and purples, Tricia chose Tickle and a silver/grey thread which really enhanced the backing fabric.



Gillian chose a Primrose pantograph and cream thread for her lovely 'cactus baskets' quilt which was a perfect choice.


7 comments:

  1. lovely quilts. I recently quilted the second pattern for one of my customers also, it is a fun pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is amazing what one can do with jelly rolls, and these two quilts really showcase that. Pretty pantos! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on both! I'm really liking that cactus basket quilt pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on both! I'm really liking that cactus basket quilt pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love how the tickle panto performs on lots of styles of quilts. It looks great on this one....

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....