Saturday 9 March 2013

and Oxnam Quilters raffle quilt 2013

I had a busy time last week delivering quilts...here are two returned to Borderland Fabrics...the first is a commission quilt that Annette and Kathy made up and asked me to quilt for them.....it was a big one...



It is always a relief to get to this poing on a large quilt....this one measured 102"x102"...Happy times panto with Glide cream thread....
Borderland Fabrics 1




Borderland 2

I like a quilt that reaches to the floor.




I will be certain to buy tickets for this guild quilt for the Oxnam Quilters...Kathy and the ladies made up the top and sent it to me to quilt....again Happy times, a very popular panto with a Metro silver/grey thread....

Oxnam 2



Oxnam 3


Oxnam 1


Tickets for this raffle quilt are available at Borderland Fabrics Jedburgh....

1 comment:

  1. I would love to win that raffle quilt!! Love the first one too and it looks amazing on the bed.
    Happy Times is one of my favorite pantos.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....