Wednesday 2 April 2014

Sundries.....

As usual it's a bit soon to show any customer quilts just yet this month but they will be delivered soon. Instead here are a few photos of the 'Delightful Stars' sampler sew a-long I'm  doing.  It's surprising how quickly this quilt is coming together even though I seem to be doing it in fits and starts, although we will still be sewing-a-long till into August.







So that is another 3 stars plus a Friendship Star to send off to Canada for the Teacher......





I had a commission to make a set of Aga hob covers so decided to make two sets same fabrics slightly different binding and stars. I think I like the stars with the skinny spikes best.  For those of you who have never heard of an Aga, it's a stove for heat and cooking. The hob covers save the stainless steel covers from getting scratched by plates and pans and also let you warm your hands when it's cold outside without getting your fingers burned.


I seem to have overflowing scrap bins, this is the second flimsy I've pieced up recently and guess what the bins don't look any different now than they did when I started.  Another quilt top in the queue for quilting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....