Tuesday 20 May 2014

I have the best customers....

In between horsey blog posts I am trying to catch up with some recent customer quilts too.....


This lovely geometric quilt is a gift for Doreen's Granddaughter to take to Uni with her.....Doreen and her Granddaughter chose the fabrics together  and asked for it to be quilted the same as a previous quilt with Happy Times pantograph with silver grey thread.
It turned out really well and is now all ready for a trip to Aberdeen....



This lovely sampler quilt is destined as a Silver Wedding anniversary gift. My customer asked for an all over design and chose Sherry Berry and a pale lilac/silvery thread.



My customer Anne and I were really pleased with the finished quilt.



I've been trying to usefully use up a bucket full of scraps.....A while ago I made up this string quilt....watch out for a quick tutorial on this technique very soon.....I mean very, very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....