Wednesday 18 March 2015

Miscellaneous ....


Busy, busy!

We had a trip up to Dunblane last week, staying at the Double Tree Hilton Hydro.




Our Grandson was nominated and received the winners award for Rural Skills for Schools,  Learner of the Year Award. Kyle received his award from Nick Nairn, TV Chef, Celebrity and Chef at the Dunblane Hydo.

The Kelpies...

There is alwasy lots to catch up on here at home, if it's not farm related, it's quilt related, there's always something going on.

Then there are quilts to be quilted....



Margaret had pieced this quilt as a gift for her Daughter, a rail fence with pinwheel corners. It's different with an unusual colour scheme as requested, I love the deer fussy cut corner blocks. Margaret chose Bushberries an edge to edge design.



Jane pieced this quilt as a block of the month and although not her usual colour, I think it works very well, I quilted it with Green Tea Leaves an edge to edge design.

Don't you just love a piles of quilts?



And my two quilts have already left the building and are on their way to Paducah, Kentucky, hope they are not too crushed when they get there.




1 comment:

  1. I wish I could go to Paducah and see your quilts! I'm sure they will be beautiful hanging. Congratulations to Kyle.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....