Sunday 25 October 2015

Lots of stuff going on just now...

I'm still here quilting up a storm on customer quilts, I did a run of edge to edge designs before moving on to some custom work, here are a couple of photos....

Shop sample with Jessica's Swirls

Shop sample Zipper quilt with freemotion handguided feathers in the sashings and digitised designs up through the blocks
Back of the Zipper quilt

Shop sample Christmas panel freemotion quilted

Dresden blades quilted with 'crystal maze' in gold thread
I don't usually take photos of quilts with the sun on them but on this particular day it was such a pleasure to see the sun shining that I couldn't resist. The above selection of quilts had a personal delivery by me back to Kevin at Fabric Focus in Edinburgh .

I had a visit recently from the Jane Rae, the 'Features Editor' of the new magazine Today's Quilter. I'm excited to say I will appear in a future edition, probably number four or five, so look out for it in a couple of months on your newstand or sign up for a subscription here or take a look at their website Today's Quilter

I wear many hats, among them I'm a Rep for APQS (American Longarm Quilting Systems). At Quilt Market in Houston, Texas just last Saturday, APQS launched their new machine, it a true Entry Level 18"machine....

Meet Larry isn't he cute?



Find out more about  Larry here




I pulled out this UFO recently, it needs to be finished, I did make up a couple more blocks but feel I need to work on something a little more serious, I have a few ideas but I'm needing some motivation, maybe when I get that article written, finished and uploaded for MQU magazine I'll be able to concentrate on designing a quilt for next years competitions, or is that just avoidance tactics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....