Monday 25 July 2011

Not the crown jewels...

I know, I'm conspicuous by my absence at the moment but I have been busy...a bit of quilting and a bit of piecing....I've nearly got the body of the 'jewel box' pieced...putting in that green border design threw me a bit, geeze I'm easily confused...lol...but I did get the knack eventually! The rows in the bottom half are stitched but the top half is still blocks so there's still a little room to manoeuvre. On to the pieced border next..it will be a big double!


In my next quilt related post I will let you know what I've been quilting, so watch this space.



3 comments:

  1. oh kay- i love the quilt...the colors are perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours look great Kay. You are nearly there. I bet you know just how you are going to quilt it already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Jewel Box looks nice & "Spring-y"! Now I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've been up to!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....