Tuesday 5 March 2013

Notes of Love....

This quilt top was a beauty before it came to me. My customer Anne produces lovely work, the embroidered hearts with french knots are fabulous. Anne's only request was for a feathered heart in the empty centre block

Beadboard in the borders, CC in the flying geese, feathers and then more feathers...all freemotion handguided with some ruler work.

Measures 50" x 50" Glide cream thread, simply cotton batting, calico backing...
Anne blogged about her quilt here

Love Notes 1 Anne


Love Notes 2 Anne


Love Notes 3 Anne


Love Notes 5 Anne


Love Notes 6 Anne



Love Notes 7 Anne



Love notes 8 Anne



Love Notes 9 Anne


I don't know why I have to give so many beautiful quilts back to their owners, life is so hard????


4 comments:

  1. I understand. There are many of my customer's quilts I don't want to give back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The binding is next on the to-do list (along with the binding of the Birdie Border quilt!!)
    Thanks again for your fabulous quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I know what you mean.. some are harder to give back than others... love those feathers... it looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful quilt -- congratulations to both of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....