Saturday 9 January 2016

Featured Quilter in Today's Quilter, a UK Magazine

I mention it in a Facebook post but I forgot to mention it here on my blog.

Issue 4 of Todays Quilter has me as the Featured Quilter, Jane Rae came to my home studio for an interview back in September. This issue came out just before Christmas. I struggled to find any magazines available locally, I had wanted to include copies in with some of my Christmas gifts. I put a plea out on one of my Facebook groups and had copies sent in the post just before Christmas and then Jane managed to procure me a few extra copies too so I was all set....

It a fabulous magazine full of ideas and inspiration...






Jane did a wonderful job of writing up the article and there on the right is a piece about Coriene's Stonefield quilt, the one I quilted for her, it won 'Visitors Choice' at Festival of Quilts Birmingham. 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured in the magazine! How exciting!! It looks like it was a really nice article....lots of pictures of your wonderful work. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! And so well deserved.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO awesome!!! Congratulations!!! Looks like an amazing article, well deserved :^)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....