Saturday 22 June 2013

Published again in July issue of Machine Quilting Unlimited...

Wow...what a great issue this is, and I have a tutorial in it too, fantastic cover shot of Margaret's Quilt.
I am humbled to be in such illustrious company with people whose blogs I have followed for such a long time....
Margaret Solomon Gunn Quilts of Love
Judi Madsen The Green Fairy
Luann Kess in her thread shed to name but a few....



I am as ever very proud and happy to have been asked to contribute again to this wonderful magazine, it is surely the premier magazine for the machine quilting industry, if you don't already subscribe hot foot it to your nearest magazine store or subscribe at MQU online for a digital or hard copy version, it's easy, you just need your CC details and an email address.

Tablet Pouch Page 1


Tablet Pouch page 2



Tablet Pouch page 3



WooHoo!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kay! That's the only quilting magazine I subscribe to. Looking forward to seeing your article :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Kay. It's wonderful to see you receive this kind of recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kay! I haven't received my copy yet, now I am even more excited for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy a pot of tea and a read when my copy arrives. I shall be watching out for the postman.
    Congratulations Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I subscribed a few months ago. It is a great magazine. When it first came out it seemed mainly geared to the long arm quilters, so I didn't get it. But now it seems to have more articles that are helpful to DSM like myself. I look forward to your article.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! :o)
    Wish that magazine was easily available in UK!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Kay! We really enjoyed your article as well. I think Kit is already making plans to make a cover herself! Rosalind, if you don't subscribe to a print copy, (and I understand due to the exorbitant postal rates!) you can always get it on digital. We do not sell on newsstand in the UK at this time, sad to say.
    Vicki Anderson, CEO Meander Publishing Inc www.mqumag.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. makes me wish I had a table!..nice article and thanks for the boost over my cover :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well deserved Kay - your work is fabulous! I have finished the binding on the Birdie Border quilt, the scrappy quilt and Notes of Love -woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article Kay! You have inspired me to dust off my inktense pencils and give this a go!
    LuAnn in Oregon
    luannkessi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic published again ... Still can't get the July digital copy but am patiently waiting til it's available... So I can check your article out

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....