Sunday 19 August 2018

Family keepsakes.....



I was contacted by the husband of a quilter requesting help to finish quilts that were pieced by his now deceased wife. The purple and mauve quilt below is to be gifted to their Son on his wedding day, Mum will be with them in their thoughts regardless of the lovely gift received....
Often I am truly honoured to quilt for my clients!
Freemotion handguided quilt on my APQS longarm...






And for the other siblings a gift too of small applique landscapes, more memories of living overseas.....



And one for Dad too...




1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely gift from mother to family and such a thoughtful idea by her husband to ask you to finish it off for them, as she is sadly gone and cannot do this herself. As always you have done a beautiful job and a fitting tribute to the lady. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....