Thursday 28 February 2019

A Miscellany of quilts

I've had a selection of quilts from Kevin at Fabric Focus in Edinburgh, it's always a pleasure, I'm sure these will be displayed in the shop already.



This Grandmothers Flower Garden was English Paper Pieced by Margaret, quilted with Feather Flourish'. The pieced backing fabric was kind of centre, it isn't always possible to get a perfect finish even though I usually spend an extra hour of so loading the quilt.....




The Oxnam Quilters group near Jedburgh pieced this quilt for their raffle, tickets will be sold locally and at the biannual show in the summer, it's kind of a Celtic knot, quilted with Crystal Maze.




I'll be back very soon with more updates on quilts....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....