Sunday 29 September 2019

A Fusion of Quilts

A lovely feminine quilt from Lynda, a layer cake design quilt in lovely soft tones, quilted with a design named Picturesque.





Ishbel is a very good customer who pieces in a wide variety of styles and colours, this one is modern in design, I like it and quilted it with a modern type of digitised pattern named 'hot stuff', I love the texture....




 Ishbel's second quilt is a maple leaf design pieced with Stonehenge Gradations fabrics. I quilted it with a digitised design by Darlene Epp named Trillium.





Margaret pieced this Jelly Roll Race type quilt from her stash for a wedding gift, I quilted it with a design named surf.



Alison brought three quilts but I only seem to have photos of these two, the first looks like a sliced layer cakes design and is quilted with crystal maze, the second is lovely pale pinks and lemons, a simple, feminine traditionally pieced design quilted with  a tisket a tasket.'







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....