Sunday 10 November 2013

Happy times...

I delivered a couple of quilts back to customers recently.  Happy times pantograph is always a popular choice, it makes for a wonderful, open and draping quilt.

These two quilts were lovely and flat and quilted up without a problem. The 'fairies' quilt is another very large quilt, super kingsize.  the fairy blocks are set into self fabric log cabin blocks.




Lovely fabric choices for these simple blocks make for a stunning quilt....



This batik hexagon quilt backed with a very light weight fleece/fur fabric is quilted with special randomly placed motifs requested by my customer.....








1 comment:

  1. The quilting is perfect for those quilts. So I am wondering if it was difficult quilting on the one with the fleece back? I've never tried that and it seems that it would have a problem with stretching?

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....