Friday 24 June 2016

While I am going nearly insane....


While I'm going 'nearly insane' with the quilt on my frame at the moment I thought I'd show you a few more of the edge to edge designs that went home recently.

First up is Anne's quilt, this design starts out as a straight set quilt with columns and rows and is then slashed through with the rotary cutter at strategic points and then sewn back together giving a quilt which is set on point with diagonal rows. Quilted with Surf by Anne Bright and cream Metro thread.










Next up is Maureen's 'row by row' quilt, this was a Quilt Guild challenge and will be shown at The Abbey Quilters Bi-annual Quilt Show in July, again quilted with surf  and silver Metro thread.







And Liz's quilt, a huge one gives the look of inter woven strips of fabric or plaid, it will fit a super king sized bed, quilted with happy times and cream thread...











I love to see stacks of quilts waiting to go home....now back to the quilt that will have me 'certified!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....