Wednesday 7 September 2016

September already.....


Time flies and all of that, what happened to the summer we are flying through September already? 
Took a day off to go look for a new car, that's harder than working.  So pleased to find a replacement on our first outing, left a deposit, arranged insurance and stuff then went back later in the week to exchange cars.  



You have to look closely to tell the difference, yes, different makes, the inside is terrific, all leather interior, the outside however is almost the same colour as my previous car, would have preferred another colour for a change but hey ho, lots of Elite bells, whistles and bleepers.



I had a wee ride up to the coast last week, had a wander around the harbour at Dunbar, it's a lovely quaint fishing village



I was amazed to see this Fisherman and Seal had such a wonderful relationship, the video is a little shaky in the middle but be sure to watch to the end....




Exciting news, my quilt 'Subtle differences' won 3rd Traditional at The World Quilt Show in Manchester, New Hampshire, USA....Thank you to Janet-Lee Santeusanio for sending me a photo...






On the way up to Dunbar I dropped of a couple of quilts. Jean's cute hedgehog quilt looked wonderful with a 'trillium' edge to edge design, the hedgehogs looked like they were peering out from the undergrowth.



Jan's oriental coins quilt will be heading off the the US soon, appliqued circles with sashing, and corner stones, I quilted surf as an edge to edge, it turned out lovely.



2 comments:

  1. I think you should put the recording on you tube. It was wonderful to watch it. Glad you're enjoying your new car!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....