Friday 18 February 2011

Friendship!

Life has taken over big time these last couple of weeks...no quilting done but I have managed to piece these.....




That's two sets of friendship stars for an international block swap.....that's 60 blocks which will make a twin sized quilt....I think they should be somewhere over the North Atlantic Ocean on there way to Georgia by now to my friend Shannon at  Pieceful Quilter who is facilitating the swap, (that's my word of the week, 'facilitate') ......now I just have to wait till April to see what I get back in return.....hmmmmmm!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! The Friendship Star is one of my favorite blocks, and those are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see the blocks you receive. I won't be in Hawick this Thursday, but you can usually find us in the Pickled Orange (sharing a scone)roughly between 9.30 to 10.30, so if you're in town, do pop in and see if we're there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing your blocks on their arrival. I am way behind on blogging so may have missed out on some things..will check your blog out again tomorrow...need to get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....