Sunday 14 March 2010

Going Public!

So, I think it's time to spread the word and put myself out there.....

So this is me.........right now.......Sunday morning in casual mode, heck I'm always in casual mode!!!


I've had a few thoughts on this and realise that now I am in the public domain so to speak, I'll have to be more careful what I do...... when you are in the public eye, things get blown up out of all proportion and are not easily forgotton!!!!






So....
  • No more late night parties rolling about drunk and coming home with the milk man, (is that a British thing, the milk man)??
  • No more talking on the phone while driving???(never do that anyway)....
  • No more swanning around on the beach on holiday when I know I could loose 10lbs.....
  • No more taking out the trash before I have brushed my hair and put on my mascara.....( you never know when the paparazzi will pop up from behind a bale of hay)....

Hmmm....What things would you change if you were in the public eye?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....