Monday 19 December 2011

Handy Andy!

My new customer is a really handy lady, all of Margaret's quilts are hand pieced beautifully...because of this we chose simple quilting so as not to overpower the charm of her quilts.



This one really matches the colour scheme of my room......



The next two are '10 minute wonder' quilts





I have to add that some Longarmers may have continued there overall/pantograph pattern and quilted over these 3D medallions, even though it is more time consuming there is no way I could do that, I needed to make a feature of them!



All done and actually already delivered!

10 comments:

  1. I love our quilting on those 10 minute wonder quilts. You really made them special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Such gorgeous work - yours and Margaret's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quilts and quilting .... lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fabulous .... having seen the tops before you quilted them ..... well, they look even more gorgeous now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilting on those 10 minute wonders. Love the detail that you gave the centres.

    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work on those 10 min. wonders, I'm sure your customer loves them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again your quilting is just super!!! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know the pattern for the gray/white quilt with the 3-D medallion? It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Little Sprout, I think it's called the 60 second block, coz it's so quick.......

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....