Sunday 7 April 2013

It was that time of the month again...

Time to visit Borderland Fabrics at Jedburgh for my 'drop off and pick up' service. Its getting to be a busy afternoon, it's wonderful to see the anticipation on the face of the Ladies (and Gents), waiting for their quilts. I'll update with some finished quilts in a couple of days.

There is always lots of chatting but also a pit of patching ....well, you can hardly call Anne's handwork patching....it stunning 3D applique from a class at the Abbey Quilters group in Kelso, wish I had time to go along and see how it's all done, it's fantastic Anne, I covert it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That really is gorgeous. Some day I'm going to have to try out a 3D applique - when I have more UFO insanity under control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mention! I can't wait for Thursday to get my hair done, it is so untidy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....