Sunday 3 October 2010

It's a Mystery!

I need a girly quilt for my Granddaughter Fieron!

Fieron wants a cuddly quilt like her brother Kyle who has a huge log cabin quilt with a fleece back.....

So....to kill two birds with one stone I decided to join in with Kristina's 'High Desert Mystery', you can find links to it here http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/on Kristina's blog....it's going to be fun to see how everyones quilt turns out with different fabric choices......

These are my fabrics......



Fieron helped me with the cutting instructions and helped place everything in the appropriate bags......


 Then later last night I did step one......


And step two........


Then this morning couldn't resist to start on step three....


I think it's going to be a fun quilt......got to get back to it and do some more.....watch this space!

2 comments:

  1. pretty!! pretty!!! i like your colors...will be waiting to see what yours looks like....i love batiks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabric choices. I really think that Fieron is going to love her quilt! ~wink~

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, thanks for dropping by, I appreciate your visit and comments.....